New to the Blog? Start Here.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Late Entry & Delays Ahead

I apologize for not posting an entry last night, as one was due. I depart for my first year of college in 6 days. I've had almost no spare time to write anything, and while I have made progress on this weeks entry, it will be delayed. I will try and get next week's out before I leave. However, the week after next, I will be on a trip in the wilderness and will not have access to a computer. The week following that, I'll be getting adjusted to my first college experience.

To make a long story short, there are delays ahead for entries. I will not stop posting, because I went into this to force me to write at a regular interval, but I might have to push my deadlines back a bit. When everything settles down, I'll be back to posting every Friday, but for the mean time, it'll be a bit intermittent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cloudy said...

awwwww....dat's ok. Enjoy your trip and college experiences while they last.

Just don't forget 'bout us.

Have Fun! Don't work too hard.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home