New to the Blog? Start Here.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Clarification: Unfortunate Coincidence

I was recently alerted by a friend who was reviewing this page that my pseudonym I was using as my last name also happens to be the name of a prominent German weapons manufacturer. This was completely a coincidence, I use the random name generator to generate all the names I use on this site, and for my own personal convenience, try and find names that have the same sound or similar syllables to their originals, so I can remember them easily.

Since I've already used "Mauser" in the previous posts, I'll continue with it through the rest of the story. However, I figured I'd post this note simply to clarify that this was not an intentional selection of my name, and doesn’t have any meaning at all with regard to the story.

0 Comments:

<< Home